Simplified Privacy notice
In compliance with the provisions of the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data Held by Individuals and its Regulations; PXO Token Company LTD [(hereinafter, "PXO Token Company"), a company incorporated in the British Virgin Islands, with registered office at Craigmur Chambers, VG 1100 Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands, with website https://pxotoken.com/ (hereinafter, the "Platform"); is responsible for the processing and protection of your personal data, and in this regard informs you of the following:
PXO Token Company is a company that issues and sells "PXO" (hereinafter, the "Services"). PXO is a stablecoin whose value is represented by the Mexican peso "MXN", whose objective is to provide a network that facilitates shipments, reception and redemption through fully open and audited protocols that are developed through various blockchains such as Binance Smart Chain, Ethereum, and Polygon Network. PXO is a stablecoin that combines the credibility, relevance and functionality of the Mexican peso with the technological advantages of cryptoassets.
The personal data that we collect from the Owner will be used to carry out the following main purposes, which are necessary for the provision of the services he request:
- a)Provide the navigation and registration service on the Platform.
- b)Allow PXO Token Company to provide its services on the terms in which they are offered and agreed with the Owner.
- c)Administration of the Owner's account at PXO Token Company.
- d)Provide the Owner with the information requested regarding the services of PXO Token Company.
- e)Customer service attention for the purpose of attending to your requests for consultation, complaints, queries, and suggestions.
- f)Send messages or communications to the Owner to inform him of the status of his account and other operations carried out with PXO Token Company.
- g)Verification of your identity, as well as the information and documentation submitted.
- h)Comply with the obligations with the Owner.
- i)Comply with the legal obligations imposed on PXO Token Company.
- j)Comply with the requirements of the competent authorities.
- k)Obtain services of detection, prevention and monitoring of fraudulent operations, or operations related to resources of illicit origin or financing of terrorism.
In addition, we will use your personal data for the following secondary purposes that are not necessary for the provision of the requested service, but allow us and facilitate us to provide you with better service:
- a)Creation of a database and identification files of PXO Token Company customers, which is used to carry out internal control.
- b)Analyze how you interact with our brand through various channels, including the Platform, applications, social networks and marketing messages.
- c)Evaluate the Platform and its effectiveness, the preference of the Owner with respect to the Services offered, as well as conduct surveys and know trends to continuously improve the Services we offer.
- d)Send you communications with general advertising of the Services offered by PXO Token Company.
- e)Generate a profile of the Owner for marketing, advertising or commercial prospecting purposes.
- f)Application of after-sales surveys and opinion polls to know the level of satisfaction with the services provided by PXO Token Company.
To object to the processing of your personal data in relation to any of the purposes described please refer to sections 6. Procedure to enforce the ARCO rights (access, rectification, cancellation and opposition) and 8. Limitation of the use or disclosure of the personal data of this Integral Privacy Notice. In the event that you do not object, it will be an unequivocal sign of your agreement to the processing of your personal data in accordance with the purposes described.
The refusal to use your personal data for the secondary purposes described may not be a reason for us to deny you the provision of our Services.
PXO Token Company undertakes and obliges to observe and comply with the principles of legality, consent, information, quality, purpose, loyalty, proportionality and responsibility in the collection and processing of personal data; as well as all the principles and provisions established by national and international legislation on the protection of personal data.
PXO Token Company does not collect personal data from minors, who must refrain from providing their personal data, since the PXO Token Company platform will not allow them to create an account on the Platform.
To learn more about the terms and conditions in which your personal data will be processed, the third parties with whom we share your personal information, as well as the way in which you can exercise your ARCO rights, you can request the Integral Privacy Notice of PXO Token Company at our website https://pxotoken.com/
LAST UPDATED: MARCH 18, 2022.